These hood vents are designed for racing environments to reduce engine operating (oil & water, air intake) temperatures while improving front tire grip by minimizing front aerodynamic lift.
Providing the incoming air with a vent path through the louvered bonnet enables a significant increase in the air flow rate through the cooling radiator and oil cooler. Additionally, this kit minimizes the amount of positive pressure generated under the hood which reduces front aero lift.
Additionally, these vents create an aggressive E36 vented hood aesthetic that is desirable on track and racing-focused vehicles. This product is especially popular for performance-minded individuals that are building an E36 track car, race car, or drift car.
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Black powder-coat
- Approximate dimensions:
- Center vent: 25" wide bottom, 24" wide top, 8" tall
- Side vents: 8" wide, 13" tall
- It fits both coupe and sedan body styles
- Designed, manufactured, & coated in the USA
- Easy DIY Installation
- Can be used as a universal product if the dimensions fit your application
What is Included:
- 3X hood vents (center, left & right)
- 3X 1:1 scale templates
- Black anodized aluminum rivets for installation